Electrical Maintenance Engineer-Manufacturing Sector
Up to £33K basic plus shift allowance (when applicable) plus overtime (time and a half) plus 3% bonus plus 26 days holiday, excellent pension, permanent health insurance, childcare vouchers
Bedfordshire, commutable from Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Dunstable, Milton Keynes, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury
The standard hours will be Mon-Fri 08.00 - 17.00, however you will be required to occasionally cover the 2 other shifts patterns
06.00 - 15.00 Basic plus 10%
15.00 - 24.00 Basic plus 20%
Are you an experienced electrically biased Maintenance Engineer looking for a dynamic and varied permanent position within a fast growing business?
The position offers variety and a high degree of autonomy plus superb future career opportunities.
The company design, manufacture and supply packaging to household names within the Pharmaceutical sector and have an excellent reputation in their market.
The position is working in a small team, with planned and breakdown maintenance, plus assisting with continuous improvement.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Fit new parts and ensure equipment is working efficiently and safely
2. Research suitable solutions and estimate costs and timescales for machine and equipment breakdowns and improvements
3. Arrange procurement of parts and components relating, but not limited to machines and equipment
To apply you should have:
1. Working experience in a Maintenance Engineer position within manufacturing engineering
2. 17th edition qualification or equivalent is essential
3. PLC fault-finding experience
The role offers a myriad of benefits such as bonus, overtime, 26 days holiday, pension scheme, death in service, HPI - health protection insurance, Childcare voucher scheme, Free, secure, on-site parking.
To apply for this position please email your CV to nick smith