Utilities Cable Laying Support Driver
£21-24K plus vehicle, bonus, Overtime, pension, life assurance
Are you from a Electrical Installation/Construction/Utilities background looking for a full time permanent position offering superb career and salary progression, plus great benefits such as bonus and use of a company van?
My client is a large and growing national utilities company. They have a great track record in training and developing staff.
For this position you will be support the Multi Utility Teams by:
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Delivering equipment and plant to site including towing
2. Step in as a third member of the team when required including manual handling and cable laying
3. Be responsible for accepting deliveries of plant and stock when required, including winch operating
To apply for the role you should have:
1. Electrical Installation/Construction/utilities background
2. CSCS Card and ideally a NRSWA certificate
3. UK driving licence-Ideally clean and to include towing)
Please send your CV to Nick Smith
Close date 29th November