Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer (Days, Monday – Friday)
£27,000 + Overtime (OTE £30,000) + Pension + Health Care + Training + Very good benefits package
Telford - Commutable from Birmingham, Walsall, Dudley, Cannock, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton
Are you an electrically bias multi-skilled maintenance engineer from a manufacturing background looking for a days based role that offers both technical and career progression as well as personal development?
On offer is a role that offers plenty of training within a multi-million pound turnover company that are at the forefront of their industry and who are set to grow exponentially over the coming years.
The company in question currently employ over 250 people and turn over in excess of £35 million a year.
Growing from strength to strength they are now looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their team to help maintain and service their machinery.
Applicants who apply should be electrically qualified. It would be highly advantageous if applicants have experience with PLC's.
• Maintenance and repair of electro mechanical machinery
• Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Excellent benefits package (Health care, Pension, Sport and social club access, access to company flats and Training)
• Multi skilled (Electrical Bias)
• Manufacturing background
• Looking for a days based role with plenty of overtime
FMCG, Electro mechanical, manufacturing, Telford, Birmingham, machinery, company benefit, Training, Development