Project Manager (Automotive Warehouse / Logistics)
£50,000 - £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension + 33 Days Holiday
Field Based, most of the work is in the Midlands
Are you a Project Manager looking to take new warehouses from planning through to being fully operational at the point of handover? This is a varied role for a blue chip company that provide excellent training and career progression.
This would suit someone looking to work in the automotive industry in a specialist logistics/warehousing company. Their main customer JLR are expanding and as a result creating lots of new business. This is a great time to join.
The company are well established but investing heavily and winning lots of new contracts, they are recruiting to support this growth. There is excellent training and career progression as well as being part of a company that are ambitious and successful.
On offer is the opportunity to get into the automotive industry and work on exciting new projects.
- Project Manage new Warehouse/Logistics sites and systems, handing over a working operation
- Work across the project teams to ensure successful completion
- Train to be industry expert, get involved in the design work (training provided)
- Experienced in Project Management, any background considered
- Excellent organisation/management skills
- Wanting to get into the Automotive/Logistics industry
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
PM, Project Management, Logistics, Warehouse, 3PL, 3rd Party Logistics, Warehousing, Automotive, JLR, Engineer, Engineering, Planning, Midlands, Merseyside, West Midlands, Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry.