£35,000 - £40,000 + 33 Days Holiday + Pension
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, commutable from Birmingham
Are you an experienced Quality Supervisor / Manager looking to get into the automotive industry? This an excellent opportunity to join a company giving you the autonomy to improve processes and work on new launches.
This would suit someone with experience in improving quality processes and supporting implementation of new products. Industry experience is not necessary as training can be provided for the right person.
The company are investing heavily in the UK and winning lots of new business, this brings exciting projects and a varied workload. As the company continue to invest in their infrastructure there will be excellent opportunities to progress.
On offer is the opportunity to join a global company that is focussing on the UK, and work with JLR in a managerial capacity. This is a great time to join.
- Manage Quality processes and bring improvements on existing and new products/launches
- Investigate Quality issues and follow up on reports
- Manage the Quality team to ensure the highest standards are maintained
- Experienced in managing Quality processes, using industry standard quality tools
- Looking to get into the automotive logistics industry
- Experience in ISO 9001 and TS16949 beneficial
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
Quality, Engineer, Warehouse, Logistics, ISO 9001, TS 16949, Automotive, Manager, Management, Quality Assurance, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, West Midlands.