Shift Manager (Automotive, Logistics)
£30,000 - £32,000 + 33 Days Holiday + Pension
Birmingham, West Midlands, commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Solihull
Are you from a warehouse/logistics background looking to get into the automotive industry in a state of the art facility? You will get excellent training, a busy work environment and opportunities to progress in your career.
This would suit someone looking for a role with the autonomy to make improvements to processes and manage KPIs on your shift. Someone ambitious would be well suited as there is lots of career progression available.
The company are investing heavily to win new business and grow the UK operation, as a result they are creating lots of jobs in the process.
On offer is the opportunity to join a fast growing and well established company that will invest in your career. The automotive industry is doing very well so this is a great time to join.
- Manage Continuous Improvement projects and drive KPIs
- Improve skills base of the shift team through training
- Shift pattern mon-fri 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm rotating
- Looking to be a Shift Manager in the automotive logistics industry
- Experience of Continuous Improvements, H&S, and driving KPIs
- Excellent communicator and leader
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
Manager, Management, Supervisor, Warehouse, Logistics, Automotive, Warehousing, JLR, KPIs, Manufacturing, Production, Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.