Associate Director (Residential)
£55,000 - £70,000 + Progression + Private Healthcare + Excellent Benefits
An excellent role on offer for a Senior Architectural Technician who is looking to take their next step into a Directorship position, where you will be working on major residential projects in a rapidly expanding consultancy.
Do you have experience of designing and drafting residential layouts from concept to delivery? Are you a Senior Architectural Technician with the desire to progress to a Director?
Established over 50 years ago, this prestigious company specialise in architecture, infrastructure and building development. With an expanding portfolio of residential, commercial and industrial clients, they set the standard of quality by offering outstanding service on all of their projects.
Due to their exceptional success and significant growth, they are now looking to take on a Senior Architectural Technician with experience in residential development to progress to Directorship where you will represent the company when working with major clients.
This role would therefore suit a Senior Architectural Technician looking to take their career forward with an internationally recognised consultancy in a Directorship role where you will be managing your own team.
* Provide direction to master planning, design statements and detailed layout design
* Liaising with Technicians and Engineers at all levels in an extremely varied role
* Design and draft residential feasibility and detailed sketch layouts
* Building relationships with leading housing development firms
* £55,000 - £70,000 + Progression + Private Healthcare + Excellent Benefits
* Experience of working in a Residential Architectural consultancy
* Accomplished in AutoCAD
* Design experience from the private residential sector
* Must live with commutable distance to Bedford
Key Words: Director, Associate, Associate Director, Senior Architectural Technician, Architectural Engineer, Architecture, AutoCAD, Residential, Design, Roads, Highway, Development Consultant, Senior, Infrastructure, Bedford, Sandy, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Kettering, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.