£25,000 - £30,000 + Pension + Excellent Training + Benefits
An excellent position is available for a Transport Planner to join a rapidly expanding company that can offer outstanding training and progression into a senior role.
Established over 50 years ago, this company specialise in architecture, infrastructure and building development. With an expanding portfolio of residential, commercial and industrial clients, they set the standard of quality by offering outstanding service to major clients.
Due to their exceptional success and significant growth, they are now looking to take on a Transport Planner to improve their operations and ensure they always meet the demands of their clients.
In this role, you will prepare Transport Assessments and Travel Plans using junction modelling software to support the company's on-going growth plans.
This role would therefore suit an ambitious CAD Technician with industry experience looking to take their career forward with an internationally recognised consultancy which offers fantastic career prospects.
* Use of planning software to support the operations department
* Development and progression plans available to all candidates
* £25,000 - £30,000 + Pension + Excellent Training + Benefits
* Experience in Transport Planning (Infrastructure background would be beneficial)
* Wants to progress career and hungry for training and development
* Excellent communication skills
* Must live with commutable distance to Bedford
Key Words: Transport, Planner, Planning, Manager, Logistics, Operations, Construction, Engineering, Residential, Bedford, Sandy, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Kettering, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire