Service Engineer (Fire & Security)
£24,000 - £26,000 + Average Earnings £35k + Pension + Holiday + Van or Car
Greater Manchester patch
Are you an Engineer with a background in Fire and Security looking to join a growing company in a position created due to expansion in the business? There is excellent job security as well as training opportunities to become expert in the industry, working on industrial contracts.
This would suit someone looking to join an ambitious and well established company as part of their expansion. There are excellent opportunities to increase your earnings, you will be working a local patch.
The company specialise in providing fire and security services and are expanding their geographical reach due to growth in the business.
On offer is the opportunity to cross train in the fire and security industry to become a real expert and enjoy a varied workload.
- Installation and servicing of fire systems, intruder systems, barriers, gates
- Build relationships with local client base
- Based from home with vehicle provided
- Experienced in fire systems or security systems
- Looking to join a growing company and get good training
- Flexibility to work overtime when required- average earnings around £35k
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
Fire, Security, Gates, Barriers, Turnstiles, Alarms, Industrial, Engineer, Engineering, Manchester, Greater Manchester.