Maintenance Engineer (Manufacturing)
£20,000 - £25,000 + overtime + company benefits
Commutable from Oswestry, Welshpool, Shrewsbury
Are you a mechanical/electrical engineer looking for an opportunity to work for a well-established manufacturing company in a role offering industry specific training and plenty of overtime?
On offer is a chance to join an established company who will put you through extensive training both in-house and through external courses in order to develop you in to being a fully-fledged maintenance engineer.
This role has become available due to expansion and you will be required to work on electrical/mechanical breakdowns, have full involvement in PPM schedules and install new machinery in to the site based in Welshpool.
This is a great opportunity to join a manufacturing company who have grown considerably over the years and can offer excellent technical development to progress you as an engineer.
The role would suit a mechanical/electrical engineer who wants to work for a manufacturer offering industry specific training and overtime.
The ideal candidate would have experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Planned and reactive maintenance to ensure minimal machine downtime
- Working on electrical/mechanical breakdowns to production machinery
- 12 hours shifts based role.
- Industry specific training and overtime opportunities available
- Mechanical/electrical engineer
- Looking for training to develop you in to being a fully-fledged maintenance engineer
- Want to join a well-established manufacturing firm offering training and overtime
maintenance engineer, electrician, electrical, 17th edition, electrical engineering, industrial, manufacturing, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC’s, mechanical, engineer, engineering, Welshpool
Please click the apply button or contact Kieran Williams at Rise Technical to be considered for the role.