£35,000 – £45,000 + Healthcare + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you an experienced Structural Engineer looking to join an industry leading and award winning company who offer unlimited career development and technical progression?
On offer is the opportunity to join a team of highly skilled technical professionals who take pride on their success and the award winning projects they have completed.
The company are specialists within Construction and Architecture and take on a wide range of projects. The company have several sites in the UK and they take pride on the fact they have expert technical professionals in their team. This is a varied role as you will work on anything from small one off projects to multi-million projects.
This would suit an ambitious and experienced Structural Engineer looking to join highly reputable company within the industry.
- Working on the design of a range of complex building structures and projects
- Occasionally carry out Structural inspections of buildings
- Establish and follow company procedures and quality systems
- Experienced using AutoCAD to produce and amend structural drawings
- Experience in Structural Analysis and confident in Design using British Standards and Eurocodes
- Experience of Revit is an advantage but training can be provided on this
- Looking to progress your career and develop your technical ability
Civil Engineer, Structural Design, Structural Engineer, CAD Technician, Structural CAD Technician, AutoCAD, Civil, Construction, Structural, Structural CAD, Revit, Drawings, Newark, Newark-on-Tent, Nottinghamshire, Nottingham, Bingham, Lincoln, Grantham, Mansfield
If you are interested in this position, and have the relevant experience then please click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Oliver Shone