Graduate Structural Engineer
£25,000 – £32,000 + Healthcare + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you a Graduate looking to become an expert in Structural Design joining an industry leading and award winning company who offer unlimited career development and technical progression?
On offer is the opportunity to join a team of highly skilled technical professionals where you will learn your trade working on award winning projects.
The company are specialists within Construction and Architecture and take on a wide range of projects. The company have several sites in the UK and they take pride on the fact they have expert technical professionals in their team. This is a varied role as you will work on anything from small one off projects to multi-million projects.
This would suit an ambitious Graduate with some Structural Engineering experience looking to join highly reputable company within the industry.
- Working on the design of a range of complex building structures and projects
- Occasionally carry out Structural inspections of buildings
- Establish and follow company procedures and quality systems
- Ideally you will have experience using AutoCAD to produce structural drawings
- Experience of Revit is an advantage but training can be provided on this
- Looking to progress your career and develop your technical ability
Graduate, Junior, Graduate Design, Civil Engineer, Structural Design, Structural Engineer, CAD Technician, Structural CAD Technician, AutoCAD, Civil, Construction, Structural, Structural CAD, Revit, Drawings, Newark, Newark-on-Tent, Nottinghamshire, Nottingham, Bingham, Lincoln, Grantham, Mansfield
If you are interested in this position, and have the relevant experience then please click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Oliver Shone