Estimator (Joinery / Furniture)
£24,000 – £28,000 + Life Assurance + Pension
Are you experienced in Estimating looking to join an industry leading company who continually invest in their employees and offer an autonomous role with clear paths for career development?
This is an opportunity to develop within the role and become an expert within the industry for a company that always recognises hard work.
The company supply to a variety of industries, they specialise in the design, manufacture and Installation of furniture. This company have built a great reputation in the industry based on their quality of product and service. You will work on a vast range of projects across a number of different industries ensuring that you don't stagnate and that you are consistently challenged technically.
This role would suit an Estimator from a furniture, joinery or transferrable background looking to take the next step in your career.
- Preparation of detailed and complex Estimates for projects
- Calculating costs taking in to account labour, materials and deadline requirements
- Liaise with and support the Sales team to help secure orders
- The ideal candidate will have previous Estimating experience
- Knowledge Joinery/Furniture industry highly desirable but not essential
- Estimating for a manufacturing environment
- Looking to challenge yourself within an industry leading company
Estimator, Estimating, Junior, Graduate, Junior Estimator, Engineering, Furniture, Manufacturing, Joinery, Engineering, Newark, Newark on Trent, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Sleaford, Mansfield, Alfreton, Derbyshire, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Chesterfield, Lincoln, Bingham
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone