CNC Miller – Setter, Operator, Programmer, (Fanuc)
Somerset - commutable from Taunton, Yarcombe, Axminster, Illminster, Chard, Yeovil
3 Month temp to perm
Days - Monday - Wednesday 7:00-5:15, Thursday 7:00- 4:15, Off Friday
£12.00 - £14.50 per hour, Overtime available X 1.25
Are you an experienced CNC Miller looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that will offer you the chance of a permanent role after 3 months.
This company specialise in the manufacture of special purpose machinery to the FMCG sector.
This is an ideal role for a CNC Miller to join a company that are rapidly expanding in both strength and numbers within their industry.
* Setting, operating and programming of CNC Milling machines
* Working within a production team
* Machine the components for production
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a setter/operator of CNC milling machinery
* Must be able to program using Fanuc/Heidenhain
* FANUC experience
Please apply now or contact Philippa Coomber now.