Contracts Manager (Mechanical)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Cont Pension + Holidays
Are you a Contracts Manager from a process, mechanical, food, water treatment or chemical background looking for technical progression through specialist training, long term career progression and a varied role with plenty of site work?
On offer is a senior role with up to 6 weeks site work per project. This company have recently won a number of high profile projects and have some of the industry’s leading clients such as Mitsubishi on their books.
This role will require you to manage projects from cradle to grave and you will have full fiscal responsibility. You will be working with a number of key stakeholder in the company and be responsible for projects ranging from 500K – 2 million.
This company are an SME business and turnover £5 million. There are plans to expand and there is a focus on winning new contracts within a multitude of industries.
This role would suit a Contracts Manager from a Mechanical Engineering background looking for a senior role.
• Full management of projects – from conception to completion on site
• Full financial responsibility – keeping projects within cost and budget
• Site based – spend up to 6 weeks on site with projects
• Process/Contracts/Project Management background
• Process, Mechanical, Food, Water Treatment or Chemical background
• Based within commuting distance of Chesterfield
Process, mechanical, Engineer, Project, Contract, Manager, Production, Workshop, Manufacturing, Chesterfield, Derby, Works,
Please apply online or call Jack Clark at Rise Technical for more info.