Electronic Engineer (Automotive Systems and Design)
Staffordshire, commutable from Burton-on-Trent, Derby, Uttoxeter, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Lichfield
£45K-£50K, Pension, life assurance, 25 days leave
Are you an experienced Electronic Engineer from an automotive background looking to work in a pivotal role that will see you operating a key player in world class manufacturing environment?
This is a global leader in design and development of automotive interior systems for the automotive industry.
This position fits as an active member of the New Project Introduction team being responsible for the electronic system engineering with a high level of client facing responsibilities.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. -Liaising with major clients on new projects to understand their electrical interface and specification requirements.
2. -Design hardware and software to ensure the timely introduction of new projects that achieve customer requirements, budget and timing
3. -PCB cost estimates and support purchase with PCB manufacturing quotes
To apply for this position you should have:
1. Academic and working background in Electronic Engineering
2. Knowledge of designing and testing for EMC.
3. Practical electronics skills (Oscilloscope, soldering, building prototypes).
4. Knowledge of Embedded software and quality assurance processes.
This is a superb opportunity to join a global player in a thriving market.