Service & Installation Manager (Engineering)
£33,000 + Bonus + Car + Progression + 30 Holidays
Are you a Service Manager looking to play an integral role in this industry leading company where you will directly manage a team of highly skilled engineers?
On offer is the chance to develop your management career and progress to Operations Manager within 2/3 years and see you as the go to manager for the company's engineers.
My client is a well-established company who design, install and maintain a range of advanced capital equipment machines. They are continuously growing and are known for their high staff retention & development.
This is a varied and interesting role that will suit a candidate with a solid electro/mechanical engineering background who is now either in management or looking for a career move into management.
- Support all service department activities
- Manage installation & Commissioning projects
- HR and H&S Support
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Bias
- Previous management experience or looking to move into management
- Exposure in a previous Service/Commissioning/Installation Engineering role
Field Service, Mechanical, Maintenance, Crane, Service Engineer, Service Manager, Office, Engineer, Electrical, Installation, Operations, Coalville, Leicester, Hinckley., Leicestershire, East Midlands