Electronics Design Engineer (Hardware)
£40,000 - £60,000 (D.O.E) + Pension + Life Assurance + Share Options + Flexitime
Are you an experienced Electronics Design Engineer looking to play a major part in the design and continuous improvement of the company’s market leading and innovative products?
This is an opportunity to join a market leading company renowned for their technical excellence and innovation in product development and design. This is a technically challenging role within a multi-discipline engineering team.
This company focus on selling specialist, innovative and flexible products into business areas. They are looking for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to join their existing team. They take pride on their quality of product and service and are looking to get the right people on board to help drive the business forward.
This will suit an experienced Electronics Design Engineer who is looking for a challenging but rewarding role.
- Lead in the delivery of new products, with technical ownership of the complete product
- Technical leadership when needed to other team members
- Lead products through full lifecycle (development, verification, certification and handover to volume manufacturing)
- Previous or relevant experience in Digital hardware design, analogue hardware design, FPGA, RF design or Embedded Software
- Knowledge or experience of FPGA circuits
- You will have recent hands on design and development experience
Design Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Electronics Design Engineer, Electronics, Hardware Design, Hardware Design Engineer, Engineer, Design, Product Development, Hardware, Analogue, Product Design, Livingston, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Central Belt, Scotland, Bathgate
If you are interested in this position, and have the relevant experience then please send your CV to Oliver Shone