£25,000 to £27,500 (DOE) + Overtime (OTE £35K), Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Bonus
Mechanical Fitter role available for an industry leading company where you will be given structured training to further develop your skills and have the chance to progress in the future.
Are you a mechanical technician/fitter? Do you have a knowledge of hydraulics and Pneumatics?
Having been established for over 60 years, this company specialises in the manufacturer of bespoke components for the automotive industry. Due to recent success and expansion they are looking for a new mechanical fitter to join their team.
In this role you will be repairing, servicing, and modifying the machines on site. The role will be hands on and involve working in a manufacturing environment. It is crucial that all work is carried out within a safe manner and to the highest possible standards.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to further develop their mechanical skills and have the opportunities to progress in the future.
* Repairing, maintaining, and modifying a range of manufacturing machinery.
* Mechanical Maintenance -use of mechanical tools.
* Site based.
* Monday to Friday - early finish end of week, £25,000 to £27,500 (DOE) + Overtime (OTE £35K), Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Bonus
* Mechanical time served apprentice or NVQ level 3, BTEC level 3.
* Worked with a range of hydraulics and pneumatics (desirable)
* Hard working, hands on- must want to receive training and progress career.
Mechanical fitter, mechanical technician, mechanical engineer, pneumatics, hydraulics, apprentice, NVG, BTEC, automotive, magnets, machining, HV, repairing, modifying, Rainham, Essex.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.