Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Food / FMCG)
£36’000 - £38’000 + Excellent Training + 17 Weeks Holiday
Are you a mechanical maintenance engineer from a manufacturing background looking to work on highly technical state of the art kit?
Do you want to work for a company that supply to one of the largest and most successful blue chip companies in the world on a shift pattern that will see you have 17 weeks holiday a year?
This company sub contracts to a food manufacturing company that supplies its impressive market leader supplying top end FMCG consumer products. Enjoying strong recent growth, this well-established manufacturer has recently invested in a new multi million pound site with state of the art machinery.
This role creates an excellent opportunity for candidates with the right potential to develop their future career prospects, in a diverse and challenging environment as well as a good salary package
* Mechanical maintenance on a range of state of the art machinery.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance and breakdowns.
* To undertake emergency breakdown repairs in a timely and efficient way on all production equipment.
* Work on a full time permanent self-employed basis (All of the team have been there 10years plus)
* Working a 3 week rotating shift pattern including days and nights
* Average of 52 hrs per week. You only work 34 weeks per year.
* Mechanical Engineering background looking to work in a manufacturing environment.
* Must have an engineering qualification.
* Competent use of workshop equipment.
* Must be able to work on Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
* Must be happy to work on the shifts.
Key Words; Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Fitter, Mechanical Engineer, Technician, Food, FMCG, Bakery, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Welding, Fabrication, Banbury, Oxfordshire.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.