Graduate IT Support Analyst
£22000-£24000 plus pension, life assurance, flexible benefits, holiday
Bury St Edmonds, Suffolk. Commutable from Stowmarket, Woolpit, Thetford
37.5 hours/week Mon-Fri
Do you have a graduate qualification in an IT related subject looking for a position offering a great working environment and potential career progression?
They are a large and growing utility networks company and are a huge player in the power market, offering interesting work and real career route for an ambitious candidate.
The role will be office based, and will be responsible for providing technical support and administration Unix and Windows servers running the Electricity industry software.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Work closely with customers and 3rd party support teams to report, analyse and resolve incidents.
2. Analyse and resolve bugs in business software.
3. Work with the development team to ensure that changes to software meet the standards of the business.
To apply you should have:
1. A degree in an IT related subject
2. Experience of scripting in a windows environment
3. Good communication skills and experience of working closely with customers.
The role is working 8.30-5, Monday-Friday.
Close date 23/11/16
To apply please email your CV to nick smith