Alton, East Hampshire
£25,000 – £28,000 + Life Assurance + Days Based
Are you a Machinist confident with using Conventional Machine tools looking to join a well-established and successful company that offer great stability and long term prospects?
The company have recently moved premises so they are looking to build a team in their new facility. They offer good working hours giving you a great work life balance whilst in a role with a varied workload.
The company is an industry leader in part marking solutions and work throughout the UK. They have built their reputation on the highest standards of product and service and are looking for a Manual Machinist to add to their team. This is a varied role where you will work with a wide range of equipment.
The ideal candidate will be experience with conventional machine tools and looking for a long term permanent position.
- Produce fixtures and tooling for use with marking equipment
- Using centre lathes, surface grinder, turret mill, punch press, and other manual equipment
- Produce sheet metal work for special purpose machines including some welding
- In depth knowledge of precision machining processes, e.g. turning, milling, grinding and fabrication
- Looking for a technically varied, days based role within a successful company
Manual Machinist, Machinist, Precision Machining, Conventional Machine Tools, Manual Machine Tools, Medstead, Alton, Hampshire, East Hampshire, Basingstoke
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone