Sales & Project Engineer (Injection Moulding/Manufacturing)
£30,000 – £38,000 + Overtime + Bonus Scheme + Training + Pension + Childcare Vouchers
Are you a Sales Engineer from a background in Injection Moulding/Manufacturing looking to join an industry leading company where you will play a key role in their success?
On offer is the opportunity of a unique role where you will help drive the business forward in Sales and will also have the opportunity to assist in new product introduction.
The company are specialists within their industry and take pride on their success, they are continuing to expand year on year. The company have a great reputation and they are looking to add a Sales/Project Engineer from an injection moulding or manufacturing background to their existing team.
This would suit a confident and ambitious Sales Engineer looking for an autonomous role where you will directly impact the success of a UK leading company.
- Generating Sales leads and quotations for potential customers
- Working with their existing client base providing technical support and working with clients to implement changes to current products
- Identifying new ways to provide products or services to existing customers and potential customers
- Mostly office based work in Herefordshire with occasional visits to customer sites
- Ideally experienced within Injection Moulding or from a similar manufacturing background
- Proven sales experience – confident in sales face to face and over the phone
- Previous experience within NPI highly desirable
- Looking for a varied and challenging role within an industry leading company
Sales, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer, Business Development, Project Manager, Project Engineer, Product Engineer, NPI, New product introduction, Engineer, Hereford, Herefordshire, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Tewkesbury, Worcestershire,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone