Network Construction Site Installation Quality Inspectors
£24-£27K plus car
Home/Field Based (Based in and covering the following postcodes in the London/SE-TW, KT, SM, CR, BR, DA, RH, BN, TN, CT, ME)
Are you from a Network Construction or Utility Distribution background looking for a role offering autonomy and the chance to work from home?
The company are a major player in the utility market and can offer training, development and increase in future salary.
The role is responsible for pre vetting and post inspection of the works completed by the developer on our behalf ensuring that all works comply with company standards.
Therefore tasks will include:
• Ensuring that the installation by the developer is constructed as designed and in accordance with applicable standards.
• Pre-vetting sites to ensure they are ready for our Engineering teams to attend.
• Checking water installations for compliance with the Water Regulations.
• Site audits / Team audits / Van audits
Therefore you should have:
• Experience and/or qualifications of Network Construction of Utility Distribution Systems.
• Preferably currently hold the following: RSWA supervisory card, relevant SHEA card and CSCS registration.
• Have a full driving licence and be based in one of the following postcodes: TW, KT, SM, CR, BR, DA, RH, BN, TN, CT, ME
Close date 23/11/16
Please send your CV to Nick Smith