£25’000-£35’000 + Development + Progression + 25 days holiday
Do you have experience as a quality professional that has implement project and product specific quality documentation?
Do you want to work for a company that will offer you a varied and challenging role with the chance to progress further?
This is an international company who specialise in the design and manufacturing of bespoke lifting equipment, providing products to the wastewater, oil and gas, food processing and clean room industries, to meet their individual unique needs. 2016 is set to be an exciting year for the company as they move into a new state of the art manufacturing and office facility and they plan to double turnover.
Reporting to Compliance and Procurement Director, the Project Quality Engineer will work with the sales team on tenders and RFQ’s (particularly oil & gas, MOD markets); operations, procurement and engineering in quality role, helping to develop lean manufacturing principles and continuous improvement.
This is a great role for a quality engineer with project experience to join a company where you will play a vital role in this companies growth and development.
* To develop and implement project and product specific quality documentation
* To manage and resolve customer complaints, issues and concerns through reporting, containment, initial and longer term solutions, including preventive action
* To liaise with Operations and Engineering departments on Continuous Improvement projects
* To maintain customer related key performance indicators and measure
* To act as a primary contact within the Quality Team for customer and internal projects
* To ensure the customer is kept updated and informed regarding customer reported issues
* To support the Head of Quality on any other Project Quality Engineering related activities
* To undertake customer and supplier visits. As such a full current driving licence is required
* HNC/HND in Mechanical discipline
* Qualified Internal / External Approved Auditor
* Industrial experience as a customer facing Quality Engineer in a manufacturing environment
*Experience in Project Documentation, Quality Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Safety Plans, Environmental Plans
* Experience of using Root Cause Analysis, FMEA & 8D
Quality engineer, manufacturing, projects, quality, engineer, engineering, root cause analysis, FMEA, quality engineering, documentation, continuous improvements,
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.