Utilities Design Manager
South West Scotland, commutable from Kilmarnock, South Glasgow, East Kilbride, Darvel, Irvine, Ayr
£45,000 - £50,000 + Pension + Training + Benefits
Are you a Utilities Design Manager, looking for a technically challenging role, where you will play a key role in the success of developments?
The role will allow you to take control of your career, overseeing the quality of work of the different departments.
The company are growing rapidly due to the continued acquisition and retention of a number of high-profile clients. They have an excellent reputation in the market place for the quality of work provided and have a very strong order book, hence the need for additional staff.
This role would suit a Design Manager with experience in the Utilities Industry
- Provision of proposed utility designs and costing authorisation
- Design approval for electric, water and gas networks.
- Ensure all designs comply with NERS, GIRS and WIRS regulations
- Previous experience within Utilities Design
- Familiar with NERS, WIRS & GIRS audits
- A Professional qualification in gas or electric
Manager, Management, Design, Engineer, Design Engineer, Utilities, Utilities Design, Engineering, Gas, Water, Electric, Scotland, Kilmarnock, Glasgow, East Kilbride, Darvel, Irvine, Ayr
If you think you meet these criteria or would like to find out more then please click Apply below or contact Patrick Simper at Rise Technical.