Field Service Engineer (covering UK wide and worldwide)
£25,000 + Overtime + Average OTE £40K-£50K + Car + Laptop + Mobile + Pension
An excellent opportunity on offer for a field service engineer to join a fast expanding company with specialist training on their bespoke packaging equipment.
Are you an electrically biased field service engineer with Packaging experience or experience from a transferable industry?
This company are global leaders in the design and manufacture of robotic & conventional automatic packing systems, they are continuing to expand and as a result are looking for proactive, driven engineer to support their growth plans.
In this role you will be required to carry out the servicing, installations and repairs of the specialist packaging equipment. You will cover UK wide and sometimes even worldwide but receiving your jobs in advance allowing you to efficiently plan your day.
With an excellent package on offer and the realistic opportunity to earn at least £40K this is an exciting time to join a market leading organization that is looking to expand.
* Service and repair of complete automatic packing systems within the UK
* Electrical/mechanical work.
* Training on bespoke machinery
* Some overseas travel
* £25,000 + Overtime + Average OTE £40K-£50K + Car + Laptop + Mobile + Pension
* Electrically Biased service engineer
* Background in electrical/mechanical maintenance or service
* Willingness to travel the UK and overseas
* Must live within 1 hour of Braintree
Field service engineer, electrical, mechanical, packaging, service, installation, maintenance, production, machinery, engineer, commissioning, field service, Braintree, Colchester, Chelmsford, Harlow, Havenhill