Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Days Based & No Weekend work)
£25,000 – £30,000 + Overtime + Bonus Scheme + Training + Pension + Childcare Vouchers
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a days based role within a well-established company that offer continuous training with a great work life balance?
This is a UK leading company who always invest in their employees and will put you through training courses to ensure you become an expert within the industry. They also focus on employee satisfaction, rewarding employees for hard work and take pride on their company culture.
The company are specialists within their industry and take pride on their success, they are also continuing to expand year on year. They are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their existing Maintenance team to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance across all areas of the manufacturing plant.
This will suit an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking to work for an industry leader in a role with great career development.
- Planned and Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance
- Working in a faced paced manufacturing environment
- Days based (8:30-5pm with a 4pm finish on a Friday)
- Previous Electrical Maintenance experience
- Confident in working on hydraulics and ideally pneumatics
- Looking for the next step in your career with the opportunity to become an expert in the industry
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled, Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Mechanical, Maintenance, Manufacture, Multi-skilled Maintenance, Hereford, Herefordshire, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Tewkesbury, Worcestershire,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone