Night Shift Team Leader (Warehouse / Logistics)
£25,199.99 + Overtime + Pension + Package
Birmingham, Commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Coleshill, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Solihull
Are you looking for a Team Leader role in a global company that provide warehousing/logistics solutions for the automotive industry? This is a new state of the art facility in a company that provides excellent training and opportunities for progression.
This would suit someone looking to work alongside JLR in a multi-national company that are investing heavily in their UK operation. You will get excellent training alongside the career opportunities that come with an expanding company.
They specialise in packing and exporting JLR products, the success of JLR brings the opportunity for their suppliers to reap the rewards. This company have an excellent reputation for the quality of their service as well as the career and skill development on offer.
On offer is the opportunity to work with an ambitious company that are focussing on growing their business and giving opportunities to ambitious people.
- Lead a team in a warehouse/logistics environment (automotive)
- Get experience and train in different departments to increase your skills and readiness for progression
- Night shift 10pm-6am starting on Sunday night and finishing on Friday morning
- Experience in a warehouse/logistics environment
- Looking to work in the fast paced automotive environment
- Experience of leading a team/supervision
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
Warehouse, Warehousing, Logistics, Supervisor, Manager, Team Leader, Automotive, 3PL, 3rd Party Logistics, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands