Revit MEP CAD Technician (Building Services)
3 month + contract (expect long term contract)
£25.00 - £30.00 per hour
Monday - Friday (40 Hours)
Commutable from Corby, Peterborough, Cambridge, Kettering, Kings Lynn, Melton Mowbray, Grantham
*Will consider stay away candidates
Are you a Revit MEP CAD Technician looking for your next long term contract with a company who has built their reputation around repeat business from providing state of the art services?
My client specialise in all aspects of commercial & domestic projects, including Education Offices, Laboratories, Retail, Industrial and Leisure and are looking for Revit MEP CAD Technician to come and join them at this exciting time.
As a Revit MEP CAD Technician you will need to have a proven background and experience within building services.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Revit MEP CAD Technician looking for an immediately available, long term contract role with a market-leading company within the Building Services industry who work with such clients as Ikea, Honda, Local Authority’s & more.
* Modelling and co-ordination of 3D Models using REVIT MEP
* To provide drawings and technical information
* To provide a technical service and co-ordination to line manager, lead consultants, design engineers
* Have experience using Revit MEP
* Previous experience within building services
* Experience drawing mechanical, electrical and public health drawings (MEP)
If you are interested click apply or call 0117 910 7383 and ask for Emily Spence
Job Reference number: RTR48786
Key words: MEP, CAD, AutoCAD, Revit, 2D, 3D, Coordinator, CAD, Design, Building services, , contract, computer aided design, BIM, Corby, Peterborough, Cambridge, Kettering, Kings Lynn, Melton Mowbray, Grantham