Operations Manager (Automotive, 3PL, Logistics)
£50,000 - £60,000 + 10% Bonus + Car/Car Allowance + 33 Days Holiday + Pension
Wolverhampton, West Midlands (Commutable from Birmingham, Tamworth, Telford, Cannock, West Bromwich)
Are you from a Warehouse/Logistics background, looking for an Operations Manager role on a state of the art automotive production facility? This is an excellent time to join a company that are creating jobs and opportunities to progress further.
This would suit someone looking to have autonomy to bring improvements and manage during the extension of this high tech site.
The company provide integrated logistics/supply chain services to companies on a global scale and are investing heavily in their UK operation. This is a great time to join with new business having been won in the past few weeks.
On offer is a role with autonomy to build and develop your management team and processes whilst working closely with the customer (JLR).
- Manage your Shift Managers to KPIs and improve skills base
- Manage Continuous Improvement and ensure smooth running of the facility
- Managing end to end logistics from goods in-line feed-dispatch
- Experience managing within a 3rd party logistics company
- Experience in communicating with customers
- Looking to work in the automotive industry with a prestigious customer
3PL, Logistics, Supply Chain, Distribution, Management, Senior Manager, Automotive, Manufacturing, Operations Manager, Wolverhampton, West Midlands (Commutable from Birmingham, Tamworth, Telford, Cannock, West Bromwich), RTR 39636.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical Recruitment.