CNC Service Engineer (Training Provided)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Fully Expensed Company Car + Benefits
Yorkshire area, York, Leeds, Harrogate, Huddersfield, Doncaster, Bradford, Halifax, Scunthorpe
Are you an apprentice qualified Service or Maintenance Engineer looking for industry training to be a CNC Service Engineer? This is an excellent opportunity to join a machine manufacturer and get industry leading training in a global company.
This would suit a Multi Skilled Engineer looking to build a career in the CNC service industry, based from home and on the road. You will have an electrical qualification and the ambition to become a technical expert with complex machinery. This role offers excellent job security in a strong team environment.
The company have grown in recent years and find great success in training ambitious people and retaining their services. This is a varied position where you will be working with commissioning, installation, customer training, and servicing once fully trained.
On offer is the opportunity to join a company renowned for their quality and training of staff, it’s a great time to join as they continue to grow.
- Covering a localised patch around the Yorkshire area
- Take training to become an industry expert
- Work from Commissioning through to Servicing and build relationships with customers
- Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical most important), with an apprenticeship
- Some experience of working around CNC machines either maintenance or hands on
- Ambition to develop technically and build a career in the field based service industry
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
CNC, Service, Engineering, Engineer, Electrical, Mechanical, Multiskilled, Multi-Skilled, 17th Edition, Manufacturing, Heavy, Field Service, Yorkshire, York, Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster, Halifax.