Environmental Health Officer (Local Authority)
2 month rolling contract
Waltham Forest, Walthamstow Central – Victoria Line
Monday – Friday (Days) - 36 hours
Are you an immediately available Environmental Health Officer looking for your next exciting opportunity to join a well-established client on an immediately available 2 month rolling contract?
Due to an increased work load my client are recruiting for an Environmental Health Officer with experience in environmental protection to join their team.
The ideal candidate should be able to show knowledge and experience of drainage misconnections, pest control, Licensing Act enquiries relating to noise, section 61 Control of Pollution Act 1974 applications and reviewing planning applications with regards to noise.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced environmental health officer to join an established client on a 2 month rolling contract.
- Experience in enforcing legislation
- Experience of investigating all types of complaints within Environmental Health relating to Noise, Public Health, Pollution and other nuisance.
- Experience of producing detailed reports
- Ability to work across a range of the Environmental Protection’s functions
- Undertake statutory functions in relation to Environmental Protection including ensuring compliance with codes of practice, guidance and legislation.
- Investigating compliance / legal issues within area of responsibility
If you feel your experience matches the above please apply now or contact Cora Webb at Rise Technical on 01179107383 ref RTR48776
Environmental enforcement, Environmental health, health officer, noise pollution, public sector, local authority, Waltham forest, Walthamstow, Victoria line, London, contract, temporary, public health, pollution,