Engineering Administration Support Officer
£17000-£20000 plus pension, life assurance, flexible benefits, holiday
Bury St Edmonds, Suffolk. Commutable from Stowmarket, Woolpit, Thetford
37.5 hours/week Mon-Fri
Do you haver working experience of an administration role within engineering or construction and are looking for a position offering a great working environment and potential career progression?
They are a large and growing utility networks company and are a huge player in the power market, offering interesting work and real career route for an ambitious candidate.
The role will be office based, and will be responsible for supporting the tendering department.
Therefore tasks will include:
• Creating a new utility network layout using a developer drawing background including the ability to use the correct scale
• Apply unit costs to the sized network to calculate the estimated cost of construction
• Check and prepare quotations.
• Deal with general customer/developers queries, enquiries and complaints regarding projects during the quotation process.
To apply you should have:
• Working experience in an administration position, ideally within the engineering or construction sectors
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Due to the office location you MUST have a UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
The role is working 8.30-5, Monday-Friday.
Close date 18/116
To apply please email your CV to nick smith