Technical Sales Engineer (Capital Equipment)
£35,000 - £45,000 + Car + Bonus(OTE 60K+) + Company Benefits
West Midlands, UK Wide
Are you a Technical Sales Engineer from a Capital Equipment sales background looking for a customer focused role, specialist training and to work for the biggest name in metrology?
Are you looking to significantly increase your earnings through bonuses and commission?
This OEM Manufacturer boast an exceptional reputation and are the market leaders in what they do. This role is predominately a mix of account management and technical sales.
This business offer exceptional personal development and training opportunities and you will be required to spend a few weeks in Germany at their dedicated training centre. You will be invested in through specialist training before meeting clients and customers alike.
On offer is a home based role where you will be responsible for performing product demonstrations at selected customer sites, driving sales opportunities and upselling products.
You will be in constant communication with head office based in Germany where you will receive technical and commercial support as well as the Workshop based in Coventry.
This company develops 3D measuring and documenting technology, which is used for many technologically advanced industries including the automotive, aerospace, architecture and engineering industries. They also contribute to many innovative projects, such as F1, The Red Bull Sage project (extreme skydive), the restoration of archaeological sites and many more.
This role would suit a Technical Sales Engineer from a Capital Equipment sales background looking for a customer focused role, specialist training and to work for the biggest name in metrology.
• Generate sales revenue by performing product demonstrations at selected customer sites and evaluate customer requirements
• Identify additional emerging sales opportunities outside of traditional channels
• Generate new leads and referrals to support sales growth targets and vertical market growth
• Work as part of sales team to generate ideas for company’s sales opportunities, process and systems
• Provide annual budgets, quarterly and weekly forecasting
• Technical Sales background
• Design Software re-seller background (Dassault systems) OR Capital Equipment Sales background
• Looking to work for the biggest name in metrology
Electrical, Electronic, maintenance, Service, Mechanical, Workshop, PCB, Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing, Production, Automotive, Aerospace, PFMEA, FMEA, Quality, ISO9001, Metrology/CAD/CAM/CNC Machine tool sales
Please apply online or call Jack Clark at Rise technical for more information.