Installation Engineer (Fire Alarms)
£27,000 - £30,000 + (OTE £35K) + Only covering local patch + Overtime + Commission + Bonus + Van + 28 Days Holiday + Pension
Are you a Fire Alarm Installation Engineer looking to earn in excess of 15K extra through overtime, commission and bonuses?
Are you looking for a career role within a brand new department in a £3 billion turnover business?
Do you want to work for one of the biggest facilities management companies in the UK?
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for one of the major players in the facilities management industry where you will have long term career prospects and personal development opportunities.
This is an opportunity to work with a blue chip FTSE 100 business where you will be invested in, developed and have a long term, stable role.
This is a truly global, multi – billion pound turnover business where you can have a genuine career. This is not just another job, but an opportunity to develop technically through specialist training and courses and develop into a niche Engineer.
You will be travelling no further than 1 hour in any direction making your patch a small one. The idea is to build progressive, long lasting relationships with customers and stakeholder alike.
This role would suit a Fire Alarm Installation Engineer looking for a career and development.
• Servicing of Fire Alarm Systems and provision of new equipment where required.
• Attend to emergency reactive call outs in line with the customer’s contract.
• Ability to survey new and remedial works in accordance with the British Standard.
• Installation of small works and projects as required.
• 24 hour call out service and will be placed on a rota.
• Fire Alarm Installation Engineer background
• Looking to work for a multi-billion pound company
Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Fire, Alarm, Engineer, Facilities, Maintenance, Manager, Project, Security, Access, 17th Edition, Installation, Call Out, England
Please apply online or call Jack Clark at Rise Technical for more information.