Mobile Water Treatment/Legionella Engineer
£20,000 - £23,000 + Overtime + Bonus + Van + Holidays + Pension + Covering Local Patch
Warrington, North West
Are you a Water Treatment Engineer/Technician looking to work for a £3 billion turnover company?
Are you looking for plenty of overtime and an opportunity to cover a small patch?
This is an opportunity to work with a blue chip FTSE 100 business where you will be invested in, developed and have a long term, stable role.
This is a truly global, multi - billion pound turnover business where you can have a genuine career. This is not just another job, but an opportunity to develop technically through specialist training and courses and develop into a niche Engineer.
On offer is a North West based role with some overtime, although this is optional.
This role would suit a Water Treatment Engineer/Technician looking to work for a £3 billion turnover company, a long term role and long term career prospects.
• To carry out routine monitoring tasks in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8.
• Carry out work in line with the Water Technical Manual’s guidance to safe systems of work.
• To be an ambassador for the Company whilst visiting customer’s sites.
• Maintain customer’s water log books in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8 and company guidelines.
• Be able to demonstrate they are competent in remedial plumbing tasks and familiar with a wide range of domestic and commercial water systems. Be able to reconfigure pipework, confident to work with a range of materials and carry out basic installations (TMV’s, DCV’s, mains conversions, etc)
• Water Treatment Engineering/Technician background
• Plumbing background
Mechanical, Plumbing, Pipe, Fitter, Engineer, Water Hygiene, Treatment, engineer Test
Please apply online or call Jack Clark at Rise Technical for more information.