Utilities (Gas) Networks Installation Team Leader
East England Area (Covering a patch including Lincoln, Spalding, Grantham, Sleaford and Peterborough)
£33-39K plus bonus, overtime, pension, life assurance
IMPORTANT-Please note the client will consider individual applications, or a team of a team leader plus assistant
Are you an experienced candidate from a gas infrastructure background looking for a permanent role with a major player in the multi utility market?
The role will be field based and offers stability, training, career development and autonomy.
The position will be responsible for the installation of gas infrastructure in the East Region to cover Lincoln and Peterborough
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Install and commission gas infrastructure as instructed, ensuring that all work is undertaken to a high standard of safety and technical quality
2. Ensure vehicles, plant and equipment remain in good condition, and report any defects to the Operations Supervisor
3. Act as team leader to the Gas Distribution Assistant who will work with you.
To apply you should have:
1. Working experience of Gas I/S Installation
2. As many of the following as possible GN02, NRSWA, Gas Network Safety Passport, SCO1, 2, 4 & 5
3. UK Driving licence
The role will require a UK driving licence and for you to be based in the Peterborough/Lincoln area
Close date 9/11/16
Please apply by sending your CV to Nick Smith