Senior CMM Engineer-Automotive Engineering
£30-£34K plus Benefits
Coventry, West Midlands-Commutable from Birmingham, Warwick, Nuneaton, Leicester
39 Hours, 8-5 Mon-Thurs, 8-1 Friday
Are you an experienced CMM Engineer, looking for a senior level role with a well-known international global Automotive manufacturing specialist?
With nearly a thousand UK staff this is a major player in the supply of components and systems to all major UK OEM's.
This senior level team leading role is a key role within the company and is responsible for:
1. -Developing measurement techniques,
2. -Training and leading others,
3. -Developing project plans, statistical analysis, root cause analysis, CI activities
To apply from the position you should have:
1. -Working experience as a CMM Engineer
2. -Experience of team leading
3. -Experience of using Zeiss G2 CMM - Calypso software, Mitutoyo CMM - PCDMIS software, Faro Arms - CAM2 V4 & CAM2 V10 software
To apply for this position please email your CV to Nick Smith