Logistics Engineer (Automotive)
£35,000 - £55,000 + 33 Days Holiday + Pension
Birmingham, Commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull
Are you looking to work in the logistics/warehousing industry for a leading company specialising in the automotive industry? This is an exciting time to join as there are a number of new projects in the pipeline and opportunities to progress.
This is a varied role where you will bring improvements to existing and new sites: layouts, labour planning, process mapping and so forth. You will work with more experienced engineers in the department to develop your skills and progress.
The company are a leading 3rd Party Logistics provider and are looking to increase their team working with Jaguar Land Rover sites. This is an exciting time to join as they are winning lots of new work and creating jobs across the business. They have a great reputation for developing their staff and providing a good place to work.
On offer is the opportunity to work on exciting projects inside Jaguar Land Rover and challenge your engineering skills.
- Use CAD to produce layouts for new project launches and Continuous Improvement
- Work as part of team planning headcount, carrying out time investigations and working with the customer
- Improving your knowledge and understanding to take more responsibility
- Skilled with AutoCAD and Excel
- Experience of Industrial Engineering role or similar in a Warehouse/Logistics environment
- Excellent communication skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
Industrial, Logistics, Engineer, Engineering, CAD, Process, MTM, Time Studies, Warehouse, Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain, CI, 3PL, JLR, Birmingham, West Midlands.