Graduate Process Engineer (Etch, Nanomaterials, R&D)
£20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus + 33 Days Holiday + Excellent Training
Newport, Gwent, South Wales
Are you a Graduate Physicist or Chemical Engineer looking to start your career with an industry leading manufacturer of process machinery? They provide first class training along with fantastic career opportunities to become the next generation of industry technical experts and managers.
This would suit someone looking for training, progression and to work on cutting edge technology as part of a highly skilled team. This job has been created due to graduates progressing on to more senior roles in the business.
The company operate on a global level and manufacture machinery for the semiconductor industry, you will work on developing the etch/deposition tooling. They have excellent staff retention rates due to their commitment to training and rewarding excellence with career development.
- Develop chemical etching tooling and train to be a technical expert
- Work within a highly skilled team to develop your skills
- Take secondments and external training to progress
- Looking to build a successful career in a technically challenging industry
- Minimum 2:1 degree or above in Physics or Chemical Engineering
- Good communication skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
Physics, Physicist, Chemical Engineer, Process, Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing, Nanomaterials, Nanoscience, Etch, Etching, Wet Etch, Plasma, Newport, Wales.