Project Engineer (Mechanical Handling)
£30,000 - £36,000 + Training + Progression + 5% Pension + 33 Holidays + Death in Service
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Are you an Engineer from the Mechanical Handling industry looking to develop your career with continuous training and progression opportunities?
On offer is the opportunity to work for a market leading company and be the go to engineering expert for bespoke mechanical handling projects while developing your career.
This well-established company are market leaders in Mechanical Handling and are going through a massive period of continuous growth making it a great time to join.
They are known for their high staff investment, training, progression and attractive job benefits.
This role would suit an Engineer with experience in the Mechanical Handling industry looking for a step up.
- Liaising with various Engineering departments advising on upcoming projects
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with current & potential clients
- Management of all site activities
- Relevant Engineering Qualification (Electrical bias ideal)
- Experience working in the Mechanical Handling sector (Cranes, Hoists, Masts, Conveyors etc.)
Project Engineer, Project, Bespoke, Mechanical Handling, Cranes, Overhead, LOLER, PUWER, Engineer, Manager, Nuclear, Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
If you think you match this criterion or would be interested in finding out more then please click Apply below or contact Hugo Carneiro at Rise Technical