Technical Support Assistant (council)
Derby – Commutable from: Burton On Trent, Newton Solney, Ashby de – la – zoush, Donisthorpe, Stapenhill, Horninglow, Stretton, Measham, Ticknall, Tatenhill
Monday – Friday days based role
£9.50 per hour – LTD or Umbrella company
Immediately available contract role
Do you have experience of working a supporting role within an office environment? My client is a local authority organisation. They are seeking a Technical Support Assistant, to deal with customer enquiries and general administration duties.
The successful candidate will have experience with administration duties, dealing with customer enquiries and have confident I.T. experience in order to work with a number of digital systems involved with record keeping.
On offer here, is an excellent opportunity to expand your skillset, and master use of digital systems for invoicing and other digital records based systems.
• During absences, cover for the Business Co-ordinator and make effective arrangements for the continuity of the Service.
• Arranging Meetings including taking and preparing Agenda/Minutes.
• Filing, retrieving files and maintaining filing systems including preparation of documents/plans to be scanned to the appropriate Document Management System.
• Excellent organisational skills
• The ability to deal with members of the public and deal diplomatically with potentially difficult individuals
• Conversant with IT administration softwares
This role is immediately available so please send your CV for the attention of Chris Dixon to be considered for the role. Reference: RTR47934
Keywords: office, administration, Records, IT, council, local authority, government, local government, Invoicing, notes, systems, VAT, Burton On Trent, Newton Solney, Ashby de – la – zoush, Donisthorpe, Stapenhill, Horninglow, Stretton, Measham, Ticknall, Tatenhill