Manual Machinist (Conventional Machine Tools)
2 Month Rolling Contract
£12-£14 p/h (Umbrella or Ltd)
36.5 Hours (8.30am -5pm Mon-Thurs, 8.30am-4pm Fri)
Alton, East Hampshire, Commutable from, Medstead, Winchester, Guildford, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Aldershot, Andover
Are you an immediately available Manual Machinist confident with using Conventional Machine tools looking to join a well-established and successful company on a days based 2 month rolling contract.
My Client are an industry leader in part marking solutions and work throughout the UK. They have built their reputation on the highest standards of product and service and are looking for a Manual Machinist to add to their team. This is a varied role where you will work with a wide range of equipment.
The candidate will be required to work on conventional machine tools to produce fixtures and tooling, mostly from engineering drawings as well as some sheet metalwork, prototyping and R&D work.
- Produce fixtures and tooling for use with marking equipment
- Using centre lathes, surface grinder, turret mill, punch press, and other manual equipment
- Produce sheet metal work for special purpose machines including some welding
- In depth knowledge of precision machining processes, e.g. turning, milling, grinding and fabrication
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Looking for a technically varied, days based role within a successful company
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Cora Webb at Rise Technical RTR 47952
Manual Machinist, Machinist, Conventional Machine Tools, Manual Machine Tools, Medstead, Alton, Hampshire, East Hampshire, Basingstoke, centre lathes, surface grinder, turret mill, punch press, turning, milling, grinding, fabrication