Quality and Applications Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 + Car + Pension + Training + Company benefits
Banbury - Can be located in Coventry, Rugby, Northampton, Milton Keynes Evesham, Statford upon Avon and surrounding areas.
Are you an applications engineer with quality experience from either a manufacturing or automotive background looking to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturers and distributors of specialist purpose parts to the automotive industry?
On offer is a role which will allow for career development through continuous on the job training and guidance from a global leader in their field.
Employing over 3000 people and turning over in excess of EUR 800,000,000 as well as holding 80% of the UK market within their sector, this really is an amazing opportunity for the right engineer to take the next step in their career.
This role will involve client liaison and technical assistance with any issues they may face as well as working very closely with the sales team and internal staff to increase efficiency and quality of projects.
There will be a small amount of European travel involved at the beginning of this position due to manufacturing training.
• Technical assistance
• Working alongside sales personal
• Improving quality and efficiency of projects and products
• Continuous on the job training
• Experienced applications engineer with quality experience
• From a manufacturing or automotive background
• Looking for continuous training and small amounts of European travel