Vehicle Technician (OEM)
Chichester – Commutable from Portsmouth, Gosport, Havant, Littlehampton, Bognor Regis, Worthing, Arundel
£15 - £17 per hour + Overtime rates applicable (LTD co or Umbrella Company)
45 hours per week (Monday – Friday) - Early and late shifts available
3 months minimum – With likely extension
Immediately available contract role
Are you a Vehicle Technician? Are you looking for your next immediately available contract role at a leading luxury Automotive OEM?
My client is a leading international service provider to the automotive industry. They are seeking a number of experience Vehicle Technicians to work on ensuring the quality of finished vehicles in this production based environment.
As such, the successful candidates will have previous experience with the finesse and alignment of interior trim, panels and electrical fault finding. Ideally they will also hold a NVQ Level 3 technician qualification and have previous experience working in an OEM environment, although this is not essential. This role will also be suitable for Coach Builders or Trimmers.
On offer here is an excellent immediately available contract position at a world leading automotive OEM, with a great hourly rate, overtime hours and varied shifts available. As well as a likely contract extension.
• Finessing and alignment of Exterior and interior trim, body panels and bumpers
• Electrical fault finding, repairs, removal and re-fitting of any parts due to damage or failure to meet quality standards
• Working to a high standard of quality to ensure cars are fit for PDI
• Experience of fitting and repairing body panels, trim parts and bumpers as well as any other parts that do not meet quality standards
• Prepared to work shifts
• Relevant qualifications and OEM experience strongly desirable (not essential)
This role is immediately available so please send your CV for the attention to be considered for the role. Reference: RTR46896
Keywords: Vehicles, cars, technicians, engineer, engineering, production, manufacturing, mechanic, mechanical, coach builder, panels, trim, exterior, interior, Automotive, OEM, repair, fitting, electrical, fault finding, high spec, parts, contract, contractor, temporary, BTEC, NVQ, City & guilds, trimmer, PDI, Luxury cars,