Manufacturing Engineer (CAD/SAP)
£24-25K (Up to £28K for exceptional candidates) plus 6% bonus, 26 days holiday, pension (6%)
Ashford, Kent. Commutable from Maidstone, Folkestone, Canterbury, Dover
Are you an experienced Engineer from a manufacturing background looking for a dynamic and varied permanent position within a fast growing business?
The position offers variety plus superb future career opportunities and offers the chance to make a real difference and receive real recognition in the business.
The company design, manufacture and supply packaging to household names within the Pharmaceutical sector.
This newly created global role has been created in order to assist the manufacture of product in a more efficient way.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Creation and development of manufacturing drawings using CAD
2. Use of SAP to create BOM's
3. Support LEAN and 6S continuous improvement techniques
4. Liaison with global subcontractors to create work instructions for internal production and external contractors
To apply you should have:
1. Experience of working in a manufacturing engineering environment,
2. Experience of using SAP or a similar ERP system plus strong CAD skills
3. Experience/knowledge of continuous improvement techniques
The role is working 8.30-5, mon-fri and offers a myriad of benefits such as bonus 26 days holiday, pension scheme, death in service, Childcare voucher scheme, free, secure, on-site parking. The role would involve some travel to suppliers and other company sites
To apply for this position please email your CV to nick smith