Assistant Electrical Cable Jointer-Basingstoke, Hampshire
£18-27K plus pension, life assurance, paid holiday
Based in Basingstoke, Hampshire-Covering a Southern Counties patch
Would consider candidates based in Reading, Newbury, Winchester, Bracknell, Farnborough
Are you from a Electrical Installation/Construction background looking for a full time permanent position offering superb career and salary progression, plus great benefits?
My client is a large and growing national utilities company with offices nationwide. They have a great track record in training and developing staff.
For this position you will be be assisting the Cable Jointer Team Leader in the installation of electrical infrastructure.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Working on development sites and on the public highway.
2. Driving to sites across Scotland
3. Identifying and understanding utility plans.
4. Assist the Cable Jointer with the accurate recording of these installations using As Laid Drawings
5. Attend “toolbox talks” and other training courses as required
To apply for the role you should have:
1. A Electrical Installation AND/OR Construction background
2. CSCS Card and ideally a NRSWA certificate
3. UK driving licence
Please send your CV to Nick Smith
Close date 26th October