Workshop Plant Fitter (Hydraulics or Forces or Engines)
Manchester, Greater Manchester (Commutable from Eccles, Old Trafford, Salford, Pendlebury, Stretford, Sale)
£23,000 - £24,000 + Training + Extensive company benefits + Days based role
Are you a Workshop Plant Fitter from Heavy Plant or Forces or similar looking for a role where you will be based in-house and not required to do overtime where you will receive manufacturers training?
The company have been established for over 50 years. This is a great opportunity for an engineer to join a leading company that prides itself on offering outstanding personal development prospects and a very stable industry.
This role would suit a candidate with experience working with engines, hydraulics or heavy plant or from the forces where you will strip down powered access equipment, repair or replace and overhaul to a high standard working with various types of machinery and equipment.
Training will be provided on the company specific equipment and you will be able to work autonomously on varied machinery.
* Strip down and overhaul of heavy machinery
* Based in the workshop – Monday to Friday (42.5 hours a week)
* Mechanical and electrical refurbishment
* Experience servicing engines or hydraulic equipment - training on equipment will be provided
* Experience servicing heavy plant equipment or similar (Mechanical & basic electrical)
* Experience with powered access preferable; otherwise experience on engines and hydraulics
Mechanical, Fitter, Mobile, hydraulic, Fitter, powered access, Workshop, generators, Technician, Service, Field Service, Engineer, Mechanic, Diesel, Diesel engines, 17th edition, Vehicle, Vehicle Electrics, Pneumatics, Plant, Agricultural, Tractors, New Hollan, Claas, Case, Telescopic Handler, Combine, Sprayers, HGV, Electronic, Electrical, Diagnostics, Eccles, Old Trafford, Salford, Pendlebury, Stretford, Sale.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Matthew Tarr at Rise Technical Recruitment.