Receptionist required to join Rise Technical an awarding winning engineering recruitment consultancy based in Bristol city centre.
Due to unprecedented growth we are looking to recruit a receptionist who will be a key member to our admin and support team providing vital services including reception, meeting room bookings and other administration.
You will work as part of a wider team to ensure high support service levels are maintained and will need to take a proactive approach with yourself and others.
Responsibilities will include:
• Meeting and greeting clients and candidates
• Taking responsibility for social media and marketing
• Completing administration
• Manage the meeting room schedule
• Dealing with deliveries and distribution post
• Answering or referring telephone enquiries
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• £15,000 to 18,000 per annum d.o.e
• Staff incentives: Company holidays, cycle to work scheme, team incentives, 5* restaurants, annual black tie event
• Hours: 9-5
• Location: Central Bristol
• Strong communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Highly organised and proactive
• Able to multitask
• Good IT skills
• Well Presented
• Positive attitude
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar position but this is not essential as applicants with backgrounds from administration, customer service, office assistance etc. will be considered.
Deadline for applications closes on midnight Friday 4th November however should the right level of response is received then the application deadline may come forward.
To be immediately considered for an interview contact Stacey-HR Advisor on 0117 910 7387 or email Stacey.email@example.com